Home > Area Rugs Order Status
What if my FEDEX tracking number doesn't work?
We add your FEDEX tracking numbers to your invoice the moment you FEDEX label is made. However, in most cases FEDEX takes about 24 hours to update their systems with these numbers. Try again later and it should work.
What do these order status mean?
- Order Problem: This could be a few scenarios.
- Payment was not posted yet (you may have not properly completed the checkout processes, so it will take 12-24 hours to correct this problem).
- Payment information was missing (hit continue to and complete the checkout
- Failed: Duplicate invoices or Invoices that were requested to be closed.
- Paid: Items payment has been received. We will do our best to expedite all orders. If an order is shipped manufacturer direct we will forward that request as well.
- Completed: That means the rugs have been shipped and tracking information should have been sent. This sometimes takes 24 hours for tracking information to be sent.